Saziley is one of the most popular hiking sites on the island. the diversity of the site offers various landscapes such as the Padza, the White Sand Beaches as well as the Baobab forest that overflows on the coasts. Its fauna is just as interesting, as it is one of the first turtle laying site on the island. It is not uncommon to witness egg-laying or hatching of baby turtles.
I propose you with my team to leave with us for a day to discover this beautiful place.
On the program:
07:30 Departure from the beach of M'tsamoudou which is the meeting place.
We offer a tasting of Mahoran cake accompanied by a homemade tea.
12:00 pm: We will pose on the beach of Angnalatsara. To eat (please plan your snack) and enjoy the beach. Various games are possible such as Badminton, American Football.
15:00: Departure to finish the loop of the hike with a return to the place of departure.
15:30 - 15:45: Arrived at the starting point to finish the hike.
Cancellation policy: Flexible
• If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking, he is remboursed 100 % of the amount paid
• If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is remboursed 50 % of the amount paid
Rules and conditions
- Please provide your snack and 1 liter of water per person.
- Wear non-slippery shoes and a hat/cap.
- Remember to bring fins, mask, snorkel, and a swimsuit if you want to swim during our pose on the beach.
About the offeror
Member since 5/22/21
Has completed 44 booking(s)
Government ID verified
I am Andi, accompanist, founder of Maoré Rando and a member of the Federation of Hikers.
Since 2019 I propose several hiking tours on Mayotte and I will tell you about its wildlife and the Mahorese culture.