With a hike of 2.7km from the beach of M'Tsamoudou, come and discover the site of Angalatsara.
The diversity of the site offers various landscapes such as the Padza, white sand beaches and an exceptional baobab forest that overflows the coasts. Its fauna is equally interesting, as it is one of the first nesting sites of turtles on the island. It is not uncommon to witness the laying or hatching of baby turtles.
The time of this hike, with my team, I will talk to you about the Mahoran flora and its uses in the Mahoran tradition.
The service includes:
- A hiking and botanical guide
- A team of security guards
- Grill at lunch
- Animation on the beach (games: Badminton and various activities)
On the program:
- 06:45: Meet on the beach of M'tsamoudou
07h15: Departure (2.7 km to go to Angalatsara)
- Arrived on site: setting up for breakfast + installation of hammocks and others (beach volleyball, badminton, American Football .....)
- 11:00 am: Preparation for the grills of the meridian break
- Swimming or other...
- 14h45: Departure for return to the beach of M'tsamoudou
Sunday, March 26, 2023 6:45 AM - 2:45 PM
€20 10 - 14 years , €35 From 15 Year
Cancellation policy: Flexible
• If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking, he is remboursed 100 % of the amount paid
• If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is remboursed 50 % of the amount paid
Rules and conditions
The appointment time is set at 6:45 am on the beach of M'Tsamoudou for a departure at 7:15 am
- Please provide:
- At least 1 liter of water per person
- Non-slippery shoes
- Sun protection (sunscreen/hat/cap.
- Remember to bring fins, mask and snorkel, and a swimsuit if you want to swim during our meridian break on the beach.
About the offeror
Member since 5/22/21
Has completed 51 booking(s)
Government ID verified
I am Andi, accompanist, founder of Maoré Rando and a member of the Federation of Hikers.
Since 2019 I propose several hiking tours on Mayotte and I will tell you about its wildlife and the Mahorese culture.